FAYcation Summer Volunteer Application
We invite The Fay School Alumni and local high school students, ages 16 and over, to participate as volunteers during our FAYcation Summer Camp!
Volunteering for FAYcation provides high school students with an opportunity to earn community service hours while developing their leadership skills.
We are looking for, and will carefully select, volunteers who will contribute in a positive way to our team. FAYcation volunteers will display integrity and strength of character and enjoy working with elementary-aged children.
Email our Director of Extended Day, Rachel Rubin. Please include name, phone number, hobbies, resume, and three reference contacts.
Duties of a FAYcation Volunteer
- Commit to an entire week (or more) of volunteering at FAYcation Summer Camp
- Assist in FAYcation's classes and activities
- Assist coordinators, teachers, and counselors as needed
- Provide leadership and participate in FAYcation activities, exhibiting engagement and enthusiasm for all activities
- Be a positive model for all FAYcation campers
- Must be at least 16-years old
- Must provide two or more references, non-related references preferred
- Have a flexible schedule (able to work full days and at least one full week)