Camp Lunch Program
We are excited to partner with The Simply Fresh Kitchen to give families the option to purchase lunch for your FAYcation camper!
Registration and Ordering Instructions
Welcome! The Simply Fresh Kitchen Lunch Program is excited to offer fresh, nutritious and well-balanced meals served daily. We are launching our fifth year of online ordering for our lunch program at new.thesimplyfreshkitchen.com.
- From the homepage, click on the Order Now link.
- Click Sign Up Button below the Login button link.
- Fill in the requested boxes with your information. Click Sign Up Button.
- Once you are back at the homepage, you will be able to log in with your email address and password provided.
- When you log in the first time, you will be on the Subscription page. Here you will add your payment method and billing address information.
- Select the Managed Profiles Tab. Here you will add the profiles of the student or staff that you will be placing orders for. This is also where you will update your profiles. Once a profile is created, if there is a change that needs to be made to school, classroom, grade, or dietary preference, it will be done here.
- Once you have completed the steps above, you will be able to place an order.
***Please note that if there is no billing information or profile added, you will not be able to place an order.
Placing An Order
- On the main page, click on the Order Now button.
- If you have registered correctly, your child’s name will be in the Who are you ordering for? box. If you have multiple children registered, you will be able to switch them by clicking the Select profile link.
- The current date will be shown below the profile. You can use the directional arrows to view the remaining days of the month.
- To place an order, select an option on the day that you would like to order. Choose size, if applicable.
- Click Add to order button.
- Repeat process for each day you would like to order.
- If this processed, the website would begin tallying below the menu calendar. If this does not happen, double check that registration has been completed.
- Once you have finished with your selections, click the Next button just below the total on the right side of the page.
- You will need to select the billing address and the credit card you would like to use. Click the Next button.
- Once you have reviewed your order, click the Place Order button. You will be returned to main page once the order is processed.
- You will receive an email confirmation of the credit card charge.
***In the upper right-hand corner of the webpage, there is a ‘person’ icon. If you click it, you will be able to return to the My Profile page. On the Orders Tab, you will be able to check all the orders placed on your account.
Ordering on the website is available until 6:00am. After 6:00am, the current date will not be available. If you have an account already set up complete with billing information, we will accept orders by email (email@example.com) or phone (346-571-7971) until 8:00am. We will process payment on the billing information provided on your account.
CANCELLATION OF MEALS:
Notification of cancellation must be emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org) or called (346-571-7971) in before 8:00am of the day the meal is scheduled to go out to receive credit. Credit will not be given after 8:00am.
If your school has an unscheduled closure, please contact us to let us know. We do not always get notified by the school. We will not provide credit for lunches delivered to a closed school.
Due to unforeseen shortages or seasonal supply issues, we reserve the right to make last-minute changes to the menu. We will notify the school with as much notice as possible.