Camp Lunch Program
We are excited to announce that we have partnered with The Simply Fresh Kitchen, you now have the option to purchase lunch for your FAYcation camper!
Registration and Ordering Instructions
Welcome! The Simply Fresh Kitchen Lunch Program is excited to offer fresh, nutritious and well-balanced meals served daily. We are launching our fourth year of online ordering for our lunch program at new.thesimplyfreshkitchen.com.
1. From the homepage, click on the Sign-Up link below the Log In button.
2. Enter YOUR Email address, First Name, Last Name, and Password.
3. Click Sign Up Button
4. A confirmation email will be sent the provided email address. In the body of the email, click on the Click here button to confirm.
5. Once you are back at the homepage, you will be able to log in with your email address and password provided. |
6. When you log in the first time, you will be on the My Profile page. You can access this page by clicking on the person in the upper right-hand corner and selecting My Profile.
7. Select the Address Book Tab. You will need to add your billing address associated with your credit card here.
8. Select Payment Methods Tab. Enter the preferred credit card for billing purposes. You can have multiple saved. Please make sure the billing address associated with the card is also entered on the Address Book Tab.
9. Select Student Tab. Click Add New Profile button. Enter the Student’s First Name, Last Name, School and Classroom(if applicable). You can also select any Dietary Preferences. (Please note: These are only preferences. If your child has an allergy, we do not recommend.) If you have multiple children, you will need to create a profile for each child. STAFF MEMBERS: You will need to create a profile as well and check the I am a staff member box. |
10. Click Save button. Registration is complete.
Placing An Order
1. On the My Profile page, click on the PLACE YOUR ORDER button.
2. If you have registered correctly, your child’s name will be above the name of the school and menu calendar. If you have multiple children registered, the one selected will have a green line across the top.
3. The current month will be shown below the school name. You can use the directional arrows on either side of the month to flip between previous and future months.
4. To place an order, select an option on the day that you would like to order. Choose size, if applicable.
5. Click Add to order button.
6. Repeat process for each day you would like to order.
7. If this is processed, the website will begin tallying below the menu calendar. If this doesn’t happen, double check that registration has been completed.
8. Once you have finished with your selections, click the Continue button just above the menu calendar.
9. You will need to select the billing address and the credit card you would like to use.
10. Once you have reviewed your order, click the Place Order button.
11. You will receive an email confirmation of the credit card charge.
12. On the My Profile page on the Orders Tab, you will be able to see all orders placed on your account.
CANCELLATION OF MEALS: Notification of cancellation must be emailed (email@example.com) or called (346-571-7971) in before 9am of the day the meal is scheduled to go out to receive credit. Credit will not be given after 9am.
UNSCHEDULED CLOSURE: If FAYcation has an unscheduled closure, a day(s) will be designated as “make-up day(s)” during the following month. A list of who paid on the closure date will be automatically added to the designated “make-up day(s)”.
MENU CHANGES: Due to four unseen shortages or seasonal supply issues, Simply Fresh reserves the right to make last-minute changes to the menu.