Extended Day Registration Module Instructions
Accessing Your Extended Day Registration Module Account
To be clear, you do not need to create a new account through the "New user sign-up" section. You should have received an email with a link to choose a new password. Once this is complete, you will have access to your account and may begin the registration process.
A few notes on the process:
- The system will force you to open and confirm your household information. Please do not make any changes through this module as they will not be distributed to the rest of the school. All family information changes need to be made through the Family Access Module, which can be found in “My Portal” through the school's website.
- Once registrations have been fully submitted and paid for, your space in a class is reserved. To remove registrations, you must contact the Extended Day office directly.
- Should a class fill up, we will open a waitlist for that class. Please note you may not hold a space on a waitlist and space in another class for the same day/time.
- You may add classes/options to your registration that do not conflict with programs for which you have previously registered.
- As payments and additional charges (drop-ins, late pickup fees, etc.) occur, your account balance will be updated on the module, and the Extended Day team will run charges on a weekly basis to keep each account up to date. Please note this balance is only reflective of your Extended Day charges.
Please do not hesitate to call the Extended Day office at 713-681-8300 ext. 8915. You can also reach us by emailing Rachel Rubin, Extended Day Coordinator.