Leading for Tomorrow: Crafting and Cultivating the Distinct Fay Experience
Our hope for your child is that they emerge as a leader of the future, and The Fay School presents this strategic plan as the threshold for that transformation. All children benefit as The Fay School realizes its dreams of becoming a national leader in early childhood and elementary education.
This strategic plan captures Fay’s future and places your child on an accelerated and authentic path to leadership. When Fay is leading the way, so is your child. The world’s future landscape will not need your child to complete standardized tests, check boxes, or regurgitate memorized information. The world’s future landscape will need leaders with heightened emotional intelligence who innovate through collaboration and then implement creative solutions to unforeseen or persistent challenges. Fay Leaders are the leaders that will create and harness that future. Cross the threshold and lead with Fay now, so that your child will lead us all tomorrow.
Watch this video to learn more about The Fay School's Strategic Planning.
- Priority One: Deepen Leadership Development Through Emotional Intelligence
- Priority Two: Redefine the Academic Experience by Excelling in Experiential & Outdoor Learning
- Priority Three: Reimagine Time, Place, and Assessment
- Priority Four: Create Valuable Community Partnerships
- Priority 5: Investigate Extending The Fay School's Curriculum Past Fifth Grade