Among the best independent Elementary and Primary Schools in the Houston marketplace, The Fay School serves children from age three through grade five, inspiring them to the highest levels of preparation, well-roundedness, and articulate communication. By fostering their emotional intelligence and leadership development while providing rigorous academics, The Fay School fifth-graders gain admission into the best schools the city of Houston has to offer.
The Fay School is known as an educational oasis that sits on 8.5 acres of naturally landscaped property in the heart of Houston. Many Fay Families speak of the immediate calm they feel as they drive onto the campus, delivering their children into the unique student-focused learning environment that the school provides.
The Fay School seeks professionals interested in joining an enthusiastic group of educators who work to fulfill the School's mission on a daily basis. Watch the below video created in April 2021 in honor of The Fay School's 30th year of deliberately building the next generation of leaders.
FAY COMMUNITY FACTS
- Fay Employee Headcount- 70 (Excludes contractors)
- Student Enrollment Headcount for the 2019-20: Approximately 275
- Total number of Fay Families for 2019-20: 227 current families; 39 new families
- Signature Programs:
- Brand Identity
- Tuition & Financial Aid Information
- Campus Information:
- Acreage: 8.5
- Total Campus Sq. Ft.: 46,310
- Fondren Building (Kindergarten/PI): 4,000 Sq. Ft.
- Primary II Building: 1,500 Sq. Ft.
- MFE Building (Gym/Library/Classrooms): 14,139 Sq. Ft.
- Elementary Building: 20,6683 Sq. Ft.
- Haven Outdoor Education Building: 988 Sq. Ft.
For more information on any of the positions please contact Brenda Lockett, Assistant to Head of School at 713-681-8300 ext. 8911.
The Fay School is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national or ethnic origin, handicap or disability, religion, age, sexual orientation, sexual identity, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.